Are You Tired of Being Overweight and Tired All of the Time?
Yesterday was a culmination of 13 weeks of transformation.
When you walked into a local fitness club a few months ago you were at a point where your daily well being was that of a walking zombie. You were constantly tired throughout the day, unable to find enough energy to bring your best self to your family and your job. Even more disheartening, you would get home from school and be far too exhausted to play with your two year old daughter. On top of all of that, you felt hamstrung with painful sciatica, and your back ached daily. You had not exercised regularly in over three years, and at the age of 28, you were feeling somewhat imprisoned within your own body.
It is not that you were only after a fast weight loss plan, but you hoped that what ever you tried would should some immediate results. Fortunately, after 10 weeks of giving everything you have, you finally feel “woke” again. You feel ready to rock every morning, with little to no let down throughout the day. You can whole heartedly say that this exercise and weight loss help have made you a better educator, father, and husband. Your plan is to continue setting new fitness goals. Even more importantly, though, you want to enjoy this new opportunity to live each day to the fullest.
Consider all of these ways that you have changed since you made a commitment to fast weight loss and a regular exercise routine:
- A drop in body fat from 18.5% to 12.6%.
- A drop in mile run time from 8 minutes 26 seconds to 6 minutes 21 seconds.
- You can now do 57 instead of 27 push ups in a minute.
- You can now do 53 instead of 31 sit ups in a minute.
Are You Finally Ready to Make a Commitment to Living a Healthy Lifestyle?
When individuals commit to a healthy lifestyle, you can often achieve more than you ever thought possible. With the help of a weight loss program, in fact, you can find yourself with more energy, weighing less, and craving healthy, instead of unhealthy, food. Being overweight is a problem in America that is growing in numbers. Consider these facts and figures about the unhealthy state that many Americans find themselves in:
- The typical American dieter now makes as many as four weight loss attempts every year.
- 66% of adults in America are considered to be obese or overweight.
- A person needs to diet or exercise your way to a 500-calorie deficit every day if you want to be able to lose one pound a week, a safe rate of weight loss.
- This research is based on the fact that the latest science shows that you have to burn roughly 3,500 calories to lose a single pound of fat.
- One of the things that might be leading to the obesity problems in America is the unhealthy diet that many Americans select. Did you know, for instance, that since the 1970s, the number of fast food restaurants in Amerierca has more than doubled?
- Finding a way to lose 5% to 10% of your weight is proven to lower your chance of developing heart disease. Making sure that you only lose weight at a rate of about one pound a week is makes it less likely that you will suffer from gallstones.
There are not many ways to achieve fast weight loss if you are not committed to eating a healthy diet and getting regular exercise. If, however, you are willing to commit to a more healthy lifestyle, a number of weight loss clinics may be able to help you reach your fitness goals.